Saturday, July 21st 2018, Indigo at the O2, London – Cage Warriors return to London for their 5th-anniversary event.
In the main event, London’s own Merhdad Janzemini looks to take his undefeated streak to 6 to become Cage Warriors welterweight champion when he comes up against Milan’s knockout king, Stefano Paternò in an England vs Italy title fight between two legitimate number 1 contenders.
Another big welterweight match-up at CW95 sees the undefeated Ross Houston, now on a 6-fight winning streak, come up against Nathan Jones. Jones is a new addition to the CW roster but has battled some of the very best in the division and, with over three times as many fights under his belt as Houston, is coming into CW95 with the superior experience.
All of the live results will be updated below, and follow along for all of the play by plays on the MMAMotion Twitter account @MMA_Motion.
- Stefano Paternó def. Mehrdad Janzemini via knockout – Round 1, 3:43
- Mike Ekundayo def. Ed Arthur via unanimous decision (30-26 x 3)
- Brad Wheeler def. Orlando D’Ambrosio via submission (triangle choke) – Round 2
- Ross Houston def. Nathan Jones via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 2
- Mason Jones def. Konmon Deh via unanimous decision (30-27 x 3)
- James Webb def. Pelu Adetola via submission (rear naked choke) Round 2
- Adam Amarasinghe def. Aaron Laleye via TKO – Round 1
- Paull McBain def. Steve Aimable via unanimous decision (30-27 x 3)
Kris Edwards def. Luca Iovine via unanimous decision (28-26, 29-25, 28-27)
- Gurd Shergill def. Joshua Onwordi via DQ – Round 2