Saturday, August 25th 2018 – Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, Nebraska.
In the main event, former WSOF lightweight champion Justin Gaethje (18-2) takes on James Vick (13-1). Scrap artist, Gaethje is well known for his tendency stand in front of his opponent and throw hands until someone quits, whilst Vick is more of a technical striker that has a legit boxing game. This will definitely be true clash of striking styles. Mix that with a little pre-fight bad blood, and you have a concoction for a great fight.
In the co-feature, Andre Fili (18-5) meets Michael Johnson (17-13) at featherweight. Fili is hoping to once again climb toward a title shot, whilst Johnson, in his first drop to featherweight, is hoping to cement himself in already stacked division.
Follow along with our Twitter updates and official results beginning at the kickoff of the UFC Fight Pass prelims. The results will be updated below:
Main card (FOX Sports 1 at 10 p.m. ET)
- Justin Gaethje def. James Vick via knockout (punch) – Round 1, 1:27
- Michael Johnson def. Andre Fili via split decision (29-28, 27-30, 29-28)
- Cortney Casey def. Angela Hill via split decision (30-27, 28-29, 29-28)
- Bryan Barberena def. Jake Ellenberger via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 2:26
- Deiveson Figueiredo def. John Moraga via TKO (punches) – Round 2, 3:08
- Eryk Anders def. Tim Williams via knockout (head kick) – Round 3, 4:42
Undercard (FOX Sports 2 at 8 p.m. ET)
- James Krause def. Warlley Alves via knockout (knee, punches) – Round 2, 2:28
- Sandhagen def. Iuri Alcantara via TKO (punches) – Round 2, 1:01
- Andrew Sanchez def. Markus Perez via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Mickey Gall def. George Sullivan via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 1:09
Undercard (UFC Fight Pass at 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Joanne Calderwood def. Kalindra Faria via submission (armbar) – Round 1, 4:57
- Drew Dober def. Jon Tuck via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-26, 30-26)
- Rani Yahya def. Luke Sanders via submission (heel hook) – Round 1, 1:31