Brave Combat Federation made their maiden voyage to the continent of Africa, and the card certainly got the campaign off to a bang. The fight card showcased some explosive bouts, where seven out of nine fights ended up knockouts, while 3 of the knockouts came within the first round of action.
Djamil Chan showed off his wrecking power with a spine-chilling knockout over Alejandro Martinez. After landing the loaded one, Djamil succeeded in a perfect walk-off knockout. Lightweight, Chan started off his Brave career with a bang and catapulted himself to the top of the division by beating a former title challenger. Using an awkward stance and relying on his straight punches, “Dynamite” was able to drop “Pato” inside 29 seconds, earning him the record for the quickest KO in the promotions relatively short history.
Felipe Efrain returned to the title race for the bantamweight championship with a dominant performance against Arnold Quero. The fight lasted a mere 40 seconds, leaving Quero dazzled on the mat.
And the highlight of the night was stolen by Ottman Azaitar, where the Moroccan star thrilled his home nation with a showstopping KO.
Jeremy Kennedy showcased his dominance in the featherweight division calling out to the matchmaker for a title opportunity. The terrifying elbows silenced the game plan of Danyel Pilo within the first round.
Velimurad Alkhasov took the epic fight to the distance and unleashed a barrage of leg kicks at his grounded opponent, Sean Santella. The fight was a wakeup call for the veteran to level up to thrive in the tough terrain of Brave Combat Federation.
Ikram Aliskerov defeated Joey Berkenbosch in the first round as by TKO. Ikram Aliskerov is currently dominating the middleweight division with four straight wins.
Jeremy Pacatiw and Keith Lee showcased one of the most exciting bouts of the night. Both fighters showed their heart and technical abilities in three rounds of action, which was decided by split decision. Jeremy Pacatiw took it and became the only other fighter from the Philippines to have three wins in Brave Combat Federation.
Full results from the card can be found below:
- Ottman Azaitar defeats Danijel Kokora by KO (Round 1 – 0:32) – Welterweight
- Jeremy Kennedy defeats Danyel Pilo by KO (Round 1 – 2:02) – Featherweight
- Abdoul Abdoulraguimov defeats Sidney Wheeler by TKO – (Round 1 – 3:20) – Welterweight
- Felipe Efrain defeats Arnold Quero by KO (Round 1 – 0:40) – Bantamweight
- Velimurad Alkhasov defeats Sean Santella by unanimous decision – Flyweight
- Ikram Aliskerov defeats Joey Berkenbosch by TKO (Round 1 – 02:15) – Middleweight
- Jeremy Pacatiw defeats Keith Lee by Split Decision – Bantamweight
- Artur Guseynov defeats Tarek Suleiman by TKO (Round 1 – 04:43) – Catchweight
- Djamil Chan defeats Pato Martinez by knockout (Round 1 – 0:29) – Lightweight
The next, upcoming event from Brave Combat Federation will be hosted on September 7th at Coliseo Bicentenario Stadium, Bucaramanga, Colombia.