Cage Warriors 99 goes down at the Colchester Charter Hall this Saturday night, headlined by a flyweight title fight between reigning Champion Nathan Greyson and Blaine O’Driscoll.
Nathan Greyson’s spectacular knockout win to win the belt at CW92 sent shockwaves through the European flyweight ranks and positioned him as one of the most dangerous men in Europe at 125lbs. Greyson has knocked out his last three opponents and is confident he can do the same to this Saturday’s challenger.
“Line them all up. I’m knocking them down like bowling pins,” says Greyson. “Bring them all. I’m here for world domination, nothing less.”
Meeting Greyson under the Cage Warriors lights is Irish prospect Blaine O’Driscoll, who returns to the cage after a first-round submission victory over Aaron Robinson in May. O’Driscoll is trained by head coach John Kavanagh at SBG Ireland (home of former two-weight Cage Warriors champion Conor McGregor), making his Cage Warriors debut with a record of 6-2 and finishes in his last three wins.
Other big names stepping up to fight this weekend include Mads Burnell, who makes his CW debut after a 3-fight run with the UFC. He faces Polish lightweight Lukasz Rajewski on the CW99 main card.
Appearances from South-East England names Steve Aimable, Craig Edwards and James Webb will ensure that the home fans have plenty to shout about at the Charter Hall.
Main Card (order TBC)
- Nathan Greyson vs Blaine O’Driscoll (Flyweight Title Fight)
- Mads Burnell vs Lukasz Rajewski (Featherweight)
- Gavin Kelly vs Cory Tait (Bantamweight)
- James Webb vs Jason Radcliffe (Middleweight)
- Nathan Jones vs Brad Wheeler (Welterweight)
Pro Prelims (order TBC)
- Phil Wells vs Jamie Richardson (Welterweight)
- Steve Aimable vs Josh Abraham (Featherweight)
- Craig Edwards vs Mehdi Ben Lakhdhar (Lightweight)
- Eric Veyrier vs Steve Riformato (Amateur Middleweight Title Fight)
- Kim Bravie vs PK Zadeh (Amateur Lightweight Title Fight)
- Jack Bartlett vs Jason Russell (Featherweight)
- Eduardo Gonzalez vs Ethan Barry (Welterweight)
- Chey Veal vs Mik Pereira (Flyweight)
Tickets for CW99 are very limited but still available.