It is nearly time for the fights and we have last minute predictions to help you beat the bookies. Following last weeks success rate of over 65% and 5 exact picks, including the main event, we aim to give you another week of exceptional profit.
Main Event: Kevin Lee vs Al Iaquinta.
Taking place short of 5 years after their first meeting, Kevin Lee takes on Al Iaquinta in a pivitol lightweight match up, more so for the ‘Motown Phenom’, as he aims to get himself right in the middle of the title picture. In the first bout, Iaquinta was victorious in what was an extremely close decision victory. While it was Lee’s first fight inside the octagon, he did show extreme promise with an impressive display, despite loss at only 21 years old. While Iaquinta did eventually come out on top, Lee did spend a large portion of round 2 behind Raging Al’s back, threatening a finish.
I believe this second fight will be much much different. While Kevin Lee has grown leaps and bounds, Iaquinta, I believe is still largely the same fighter he was in 2014. Although showing a good performance against Khabib, he still was beaten comfortably in the end. I believe the road to victory here is clear. Lee will out grapple Iaquinta and look for his back where he will get the RNC. Iaquinta I believe does not have the advantage in any area of this fight, however, he will have the required power to put Lee’s lights out. Unless Iaquinta is able to land a huge punch on Lee, I see him being out grappled and submitted.
Kevin Lee def Iaquinta via Submission (Round 4)
Other main card picks:
- Edson Barboza def. Dan Hooker via Decision.
- Rob Font def. Sergio Pettis via TKO (Round 3)
Charles Oliveira def. Jim Miller via Submission (Round 2)
Fox Sports 1 Prelims
- Dwight Grant def. Zak Ottow via TKO (Round 3)
- Drakkar Klose def Bobby Green via Dec
- Jared Gordon def. Jaoquim Silva via Dec.
- Zak Cummings def. Trevor Smith via Sub (Round 3)
- Gerald Meershchaert def Jack Hermansson via TKO (Round 2)
- Dan Ige def. Jordan Griffin via Decision
Fight Pass Prelims
- Adam Milstead def. Mike Rodriguez via Decision.
- Zak Cummings def. Trevor Smith via Decision
- Juan Adams def. Chris De La Rocha via TKO (Round 1)