Friday, November 30th 2018 – The UFC has it’s 28th Ultimate Fighter Finale to crown their 36th and 37th Ultimate Fighters, this time in the Heavyweight and Women’s Featherweight divisions.
We have Juan Espino Dieppa (8-1) vs. Justin Frazier (10-2) and Macy Chiasson (2-0) vs. Pannie Kianzad (11-3) battling it out for their respective place in The Ultimate Fighter history.
Along with a stellar welterweight main event in Rafael dos Anjos (28-10) vs Kamaru Usman (13-1) and other intriguing fights top to bottom. The results will be updated as they happen below:
Main Card: FS1
- Kamaru Usman def. Rafael dos Anjos via UD
- Juan Espino Dieppa def. Justin Frazier via Submission (Round 1)
- Macy Chiasson def. Pannie Kianzad via Submission (Round 2)
- Pedro Munhoz def. Bryan Caraway via TKO (Round 1)
- Edmen Shahbazyan def. Darren Stewart via SD
- Antonina Shevchenko def. Ji Yeon Kim via UD
- Kevin Aguilar def. Rick Glenn via UD
- Joseph Benavidez def. Alex Perez via KO (Round 1)
- Maurice Greene def. Michel Batista via Submission (Round 1)
- Leah Leston def. Julija Stoliarenko via SD
- Roosevelt Roberts def. Darrell Horcher via Submission (Round 1)
- Tim Means def. Ricky Rainey via TKO (Round 1)
- Raoni Barcelos def. Chris Gutierrez via Submission (Round 2)
Friday July 6, 2018,Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada – With the UFC dropping their first card if International Fight Week with The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 27 Finale, MMAMotion will be providing live results via Twitter.
Headlining the card will will be the middleweight showdown between heavy hitter Brad Tavares and striking sensation Israel Adesanya, who occupy the five-round main event. Equally important, we get to find out who is the “Ultimate Fighter” in both the lightweight and featherweight divisions, thanks to finale fights pitting Joe Giannetti vs. Mike Trizano (155) and Brad Katona vs. Jay Cucciniello (145).
We will be updating the results as they happen below.
Continue reading “TUF 27 Finale Results: Tavares vs. Adesanya”
With UFC International Fight Week well and truly here, fans around the world are gearing up for an action packed weekend of top-class MMA. Friday showcases The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) season 27 Finale, where we will see the newest addition to the UFC roster crowned, followed by the hugely anticipated UFC 226 on Saturday where arguably the first “Superfight” will actually come to fruition – two top-tier champions from the upper echelon of the UFC weight classes meet to see who is the baddest man on the planet. Daniel Cormier, the current light heavyweight champ will look to cement himself in the UFC history books by taking the heavyweight strap from dominant Stipe Miocic.
Continue reading “UFC International Fight Week Special: The top 5 alternative fights that will likely bring violence”